Tuesday, 3 July 2012

Anonymous (Moviestarplanet Hackers)

****UPDATE****

Anonymous never were and are not hacking MSP. Although there may be evidence to this, MSP staff have confirmed that a member of Anonymous was not hacking the site.

Okay, nearly everyone on Msp is talking about Anonymous. When I first heard abou them my reaction was "Who the hell are these people?"


For those who dont know:

Anonymous are a group of REALLY powerful hackers, who are supposedly hacking Msp. They use female characters with purple hair, no top and black baggy trousers. If they are wearing shoes, they would normally be purple socks. Apparently, they've hacked high level people like Ishacool, DiaVanille, packs1, etc.

I'm unsure whether Anonymous really have hacked Moviestarplanet, as they'd usually hack excessively popular sites, such as Facebook or even Government sites - but it's still possible. Just to be safe, I've been keeping a low profile recently and not posting on forums or going to chatrooms.


Some tips to avoid 'Anonymous':

1) Don't post on forums, you can read them, but it's best not to post as this could make you a target; kind of. I MISS THE FORUMS!

2) If before you log into Msp, the person at the side doing animations looks like a member of Anonymous, refresh your page until the avatar changes to someone different.

3) Don't use chatrooms, this could let Anonymous see you and possibly try to hack you. If you really need to go to a chatroom, then DON'T go to one that is called 'USKDHA63KJ' or anything weird like that, only go to ones with proper names, such as 'Cotton Candy'.

4) Never tell your password (I know everyone says this - but so many people have told their password to someone, and this puts them at risk) it could lead to you losing your account.

5) DO NOT BUY VIP AT THE MOMENT. It's quite unlikely, however still possible that a hacker is looking at your card details. From there your / your parent's bank details can be found and you COULD be traced.

6) Keep calm and dress ugly. This might lower your chances of being hacked; the hacker wouldn't be attracted to your account.

7) Someone might be tempted to hack you if you write things like:

" I LAUGH IN FACE OF ANONYMOUS. MWAHAHAHA"

Just because this might anger them and make you a possible target.



I hope that reading all that made you feel a bit better about the current situation. It's a bit freaky but there are horrible people out there who want to scare young people (Bloody pervs in my opinion) just to prove that they are powerful.

40 comments:

  1. Really Good! I Have To Follow These Steps! Thanks! xx ~ Erinxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous have now been deleted from Moviestarplanet, I think that its safer now. But still keep a low profile :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cherecole was her other accountthat she came back with but, if they discovered that account she might even have a newer account D:

      Delete
    2. She has not been deleted people are making anoyomous people and using diffrent users and puttimg I am anoyomous as there status updates btw I am one of the anoyomous thats how I know this

      Delete
    3. She has not been deleted people are making anoyomous people and using diffrent users and puttimg I am anoyomous as there status updates btw I am one of the anoyomous thats how I know this

      Delete
  3. YO. The real anonymouses wouldn't go for a little site lyk msp. The REAL anonymouses only hack government websites to figure out what the government hides from america. So the real ones hack foh good. P.s. the anonymous on msp is jus that mofo rdkitkat. She does hack tho.. n can't anyone make an account wif the name anonymous right? So its jus a prank. :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, but the post was made so that people who believed anonymous had hacked msp would feel some relief. Personally, I think Anonymous is a load of crap, but there's still evidence they did hack :)

      Delete
    2. Yes, but what about when she made that forum when she was level 1 non vip?

      Delete
  4. They were scary now there GONE...... for the time being! xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Manager and the moderators have cleared up the rumours - NO ANONYMOUS.

      A member of Anonymous also released a YouTube video called 'Operation Movie Star Planet' stating that hacking a children's social media site goes against everything that they believe in. They also said that the supposed hacker is now an enemy

      Delete
    2. (iPod Spazzed. Rest of the above comment)

      Of Anonymous. So technically, we have Anonymous on OUR side. Not too sure if that's good or not :D

      Delete
  5. Well, why don't we just pack our bags and go to IMVU?
    :P
    ANNONYMOUS IS FAKE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lots of comments on here now...

      IMVU is inappropriate :D
      There is content on there that I'd rather not expose myself to ;)
      And I'd have to download it, which lags my laptop.

      But fair enough if you like it :D

      Delete
    2. I really am anonymous and u are dead and now i WILL target low level with ugly face and stuff too like those precious jewls with VIP AND FURRIES

      Delete
    3. Yeah, and I'm Demi Lovato.

      There's no point in lying to me, you are clearly not a member of Anonymous.

      Delete
  6. ive been trying to figur out who anonyous really is. there is only one real anonymouse the others are fake. if you have info on her message me on msp (and friend me). y username is i love baocn 26 im a vip level seven.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  7. Anonymous is now apparently freaking out my likkle sister XD!! She pissed her pants lawlz!! LMAO! Poor her, MSP was her best game and now she's in tears and says she's neva gonna play it agien ahahah :) xx add me username:that girls got talent

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, guess you'll have to show her the Anonymous video about MSP.

      It's called Operation MovieStarPlanet :)

      Sure, I'll add you

      Delete
  8. Okaii thanks xx I'm not gunnabe on that much xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I used to go on there and the hacked me and 3 of my friends they wrote on my pinboard Hacked by Anonymous nobodys safe

    ReplyDelete
  10. IM scared ever sense I became a VIP I have no ugly clothes :-(

    ReplyDelete
  11. eek i love style but I NOW SEE FASHION HAS A PRICe eek i insult anyomous all the time EEK!!! I NEED TO AVOID FURUMS EEK :'(

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! I didnt know tht. thx for telling me :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey well personally i think there was hackers on there, ( not nessarserally the real anonymous but people who can hack you) as i got hacked and my status said "hacked by anonymous blah blah blah. i had no clothes on and when i tried putting NO CLOTHES ON AT ALL like the person had put it woulodnt let me so i thought that was pretty weird! But i havent heard anything aboutb any new hackers lately so i think MSP staff have sorted it out ( i think!) But i searched all the known hackers names and as we all know there were PAGES AND PAGES of them right?! well there was like only like not even a page left ! Also we r not allowed to say 'anonymous' on chat or status anymore! so hopefully everything should be getting back to normal lol! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. she hacked alot of ppl i know i feel bad for them

    ReplyDelete
  15. she hacked alot of ppl i know i feel bad for them

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous is not fully deleted. Type In Anon. IT will stil show up.

    ~ Add Me
    Username: Melody21710

    ReplyDelete
  17. damn.. i was twitching my leg while reading this xD i heard about a new hacker on msp.
    he's like a guy-version of anonymous, EXACTLY THE SAME!!
    it's "Little Test" parody was "Little Bruise" His "Anonymous" parody is Men With Masks, he's just getting started..he has his own slogan like nobody's safe, it's you have no idea what i'm capable of

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank's I think anonymous ,HACKED, people who brag like ishacool and that

    ReplyDelete
  19. -_- I got hacked by dolly,grim,anon and this one hacker thats how you say nasty...........

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanx that really helped friend me im jackiena323

    ReplyDelete
  21. Didn't you hear? The group anonymous aren't hacking msp; infact, they've made a video explaining they aren't hacking msp, but they've said that the one posing to be anonymous is now their enemy, and they're working on finding the fake anonymous. But, the fake anonymous is very real, they even said she was.

    ReplyDelete