Anonymous never were and are not hacking MSP. Although there may be evidence to this, MSP staff have confirmed that a member of Anonymous was not hacking the site.
Okay, nearly everyone on Msp is talking about Anonymous. When I first heard abou them my reaction was "Who the hell are these people?"
For those who dont know:
Anonymous are a group of REALLY powerful hackers, who are supposedly hacking Msp. They use female characters with purple hair, no top and black baggy trousers. If they are wearing shoes, they would normally be purple socks. Apparently, they've hacked high level people like Ishacool, DiaVanille, packs1, etc.
I'm unsure whether Anonymous really have hacked Moviestarplanet, as they'd usually hack excessively popular sites, such as Facebook or even Government sites - but it's still possible. Just to be safe, I've been keeping a low profile recently and not posting on forums or going to chatrooms.
Some tips to avoid 'Anonymous':
1) Don't post on forums, you can read them, but it's best not to post as this could make you a target; kind of. I MISS THE FORUMS!
2) If before you log into Msp, the person at the side doing animations looks like a member of Anonymous, refresh your page until the avatar changes to someone different.
3) Don't use chatrooms, this could let Anonymous see you and possibly try to hack you. If you really need to go to a chatroom, then DON'T go to one that is called 'USKDHA63KJ' or anything weird like that, only go to ones with proper names, such as 'Cotton Candy'.
4) Never tell your password (I know everyone says this - but so many people have told their password to someone, and this puts them at risk) it could lead to you losing your account.
5) DO NOT BUY VIP AT THE MOMENT. It's quite unlikely, however still possible that a hacker is looking at your card details. From there your / your parent's bank details can be found and you COULD be traced.
6) Keep calm and dress ugly. This might lower your chances of being hacked; the hacker wouldn't be attracted to your account.
7) Someone might be tempted to hack you if you write things like:
" I LAUGH IN FACE OF ANONYMOUS. MWAHAHAHA"
Just because this might anger them and make you a possible target.
I hope that reading all that made you feel a bit better about the current situation. It's a bit freaky but there are horrible people out there who want to scare young people (Bloody pervs in my opinion) just to prove that they are powerful.